1. Condition: All items are vintage and sold as is. Most are in excellent condition but please read description carefully as all items are described in detail.
2. Combined shipping: If you would like to buy more than one item I will gladly combine shipping for you.
3. Payment is via PayPal, and is due at time of purchase. If there are special circumstances, please email me before purchase.
4. I mail as soon as I can but never between Friday afternoon and Monday afternoon or on holiday weekends. I use First Class and Priority Mail in the USA and Canada Post if in or from Canada.
**Heavy books can be sent media mail in the US if requested and if you are willing to wait an extra week or so for delivery.
**Outside North American weighty items can be sent surface mail if requested.
5. Returns: I stand behind all my items. Returns are accepted if the item is not as described, wrong item is sent or item arrived damaged. Contact me immediately for any of those reasons. Refunds are via Paypal only. For damage claims contact me for further instructions. But keep all packing supplies and the damaged item till further instructed. My insurer will require pictures of the damage. I pack very well and have an extremely low breakage rate.
**I am not responsible if your address is incomplete, misspelled or not updated. It can take weeks for a misaddressed package to be returned to sender. At that point new postage must be paid or package will not be remailed. You will be credited for the purchase minus shipping.
6. International: I ship to many countries (air or surface mail). Airmail is 4-10 days to most countries and surface mail can take from 1 to 2 months. Tracking for international packages is VERY expensive and not included unless dollar value merits it for which you will be charged.
Posted rates are for airmail. I do not profit from shipping so the rate will be as reasonable as possible. You are responsible for all duty and taxes charged by your country.
Please note that your country may have restrictions on imports and if so I will not mail to you. If your country is not in my list of countries, I may still ship to you if you email and ask.
7. Military: I ship to US and Canadian forces using Priority mail or Canada Post. These items must be insured and to some locations can take several extra days. Email me so I can invoice you correctly.